This enables you to save on behalf of your teens and minors (aged between 0 to 18 years). With a monthly minimum deposit of
=N=5,000 every month you would be securing your children's future while also inculcating in them a savings culture.
- Minimum Account opening requirement is =N=5,000.
- Account minimum operating balance is =N=1,000.
- Minimum monthly contribution of =N=5,000.
- 2% higher than the savings account interest rate.
- Ability to pay dividend warrants into the account.
- 50% interest on accounts with no withdrawals in a calendar year and with balances over =N=100,000.
- 2 passport photographs each of the child and any of the parents.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Personal Identification (International Passport, Driver's License, Voter's ID Card & National ID).
- Address verification (such as, Utility Bill, Physical Visitation, Bank Statement).
Note: Where parents do not have any of the valid means of identification and/or clearly verifiable address, some waivers or
alternatives may be considered but at the discretion of Safe Haven MFB's management.